Mental Health First Aid Champions
At Godolphin, we are extremely lucky to have a wide range of staff that are trained and able to support young people through difficult times.
The staff listed below, have the following skills:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, the NHS or other means.